We are holding our annual Job Fair this Saturday April 27th from 10am till 2pm at the Speedway. If you are interested in being part of our team please come on out and bring your resume with you or you can complete the online application form listed on this page.
We are a family owned business with a great team of employees. A successful candidate must be able to commit to the season. WHMIS training is an asset.
Below are brief descriptions of the positions currently available for the 2019 season. These are part time jobs from May till Oct, mainly Saturday some Sundays with one Friday evening,
- Cashier several positions: Outgoing, energetic, attentive, experience is a plus, excellent mathematical skills ability to multi task, team player, position will require starting set-up and closing clean-up. presentable
- Fryer & Grill Cook several positions: Can work under a pressure in hot fast paced kitchen, experience is always a plus, will train the right candidate, must be super organized, work well under stress, cleanliness is important. Food Handlers certification an asset.
- Food Concession flex person: Combine cashier, grill and runner, can step in and fill in in any position, attentive, organized energetic. presentable. Food Handlers certification an asset.
- Food Concession Runner: Can work under pressure at a fast pace. Must be able to work under minimal supervision. responsible for keep supplies filed up.
- Souvenir Booth: Outgoing, energetic, attentive, bubbly. strong mathematical skills, position will require starting set-up and closing clean-up. presentable.
- Back & Front Gate – wristband / ticket checker: Must be able to stand your ground yet polite, Personable, presentable, very observant / alert, outdoor position.
- Assistant Scorer: Ideal for very observant person, work in a fast paced setting, work as team, must be able to focus on the job at hand. You should love racing.
- Janitorial / grounds cleaner: Hard working, ability to work un-supervised, great attention to detail, basic handyman skills,
- Assistant Announcer / Social Media: Talkative, Attentive, good recollection, work as a team player, a good sense of humour, racing knowledge is a definite plus, ability to think on your feet. Self control