Even the first race, Heat 1 of the Battlefield Equipment Rental Four Fun, opened with excitement with Brandon Sawers-Foster's X car hitting the outside wall of turn three on the first lap, causing extensive damage. As the race went on, the 13 car of Griffin Powell went up in smoke as tried to chase down race leader Ryan Oosterholt, who ...
There’s been no such thing as down time. In fact, ...
- Dan Price Joins the Thunder Car Field at Peterborough SpeedwayApril 29, 2013
- Vanguard Self Storage Returns as the Sponsor of the Late Model Division at Peterborough SpeedwayApril 26, 2013
- Peterborough Speedway to Host an Autism Awareness Night Saturday, July 6thApril 22, 2013
- Attersley Tire Signs-on to Sponsor the Lucas Oil Sportsman Cup Event at Peterborough SpeedwayApril 8, 2013
Even the first race, Heat 1 of the Battlefield Equipment ...
- Peterborough Speedway is Set to Kick Off an Action-Packed 2013 SeasonMay 13, 2013
- Like Father, Like Son: Craig and Brandt Graham Join the Weekly Wars at Peterborough SpeedwayApril 2, 2013
- ‘Chase’ Winners Earn a Pole Position Starting Spot for Peterborough Speedway’s Marquee EventMarch 24, 2013
- Peterborough Speedway Unveils an Exciting 2013 CampaignMarch 18, 2013